Two domain name in one machine(continued)

huiqun liu liuhuiqun at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:17:53 UTC 2000

Hi, every:

yes, for diffrent domain, i can use different zone file. But how
about the reverse resolve file? Following is my named.boot file:
direcory /usr/local/dns
primary dns1.com.sg dns1.hosts
primary dns2.com.sg dns2.hosts
primary 3.2.1.in-addr.arpa  ???
primary 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa ???
cache .  db.cache
For the in-addr.arpa reverse resolve file, which domain should the
PTR records point to(dns1 or dns2)? I have thought of creating two
different resolve file, but the 3.2.1.in-addr.arpa is same.

Thanks & Regards

Huiqun