Okay, I cannot take it any more

Scott Lundberg scottl at extendsys.com
Sat May 27 13:36:56 UTC 2000

Andy,

Looks like you have a typo in your named.conf...    You have "qurey-source"
instead of "query-source".  Not sure if that will cause your issue, but I
took a look at your record from my site and even when using dns0.ancdf.org,
I kept getting a non-authoritative answer, which usually means your DNS
server doesn't even know what domain it is master for.
Try fixing the typo, then if that doesn't work, try putting your bind in
debug mode with a -SIGUSR1.  You will find a file named.run in your
/var/named directory that you can tail out.  See if it is even receiving the
query.  You may have to go up more debug levels, but level 1 usually works
for me.  ;-)

Scott