Secondary Server

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Wed May 3 19:50:51 UTC 2000

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 11:12:17PM +0100, Johan Fredrik Vhman wrote:
> I have heard of people that says it is possible to include many domains in
> one zone file.  Could this be an solution ?
> Anybody using such a technique ?
>
> --
> JFØ

This is quite possible.  But the domains must be subdomains of the
single domain that references the zone file.  E.g., if I have a zone
for domain vhman.fam, then I can include subdomains johan.vhman.fam,
margot.vhman.fam, et al.  I could NOT include yao.fam, uu.net, or
anything else.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B