bind 8.2.2-P5 + SGI IRIX 5.3

Richard Westlake r.westlake at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Wed May 3 17:56:18 UTC 2000

Hi

Has anyone successfully build bind 8.2.2-P5 in Silicon Graphics IRIX5.3

When I try it fails to compile noop.c because it can't find the include files
	sys/sysctl.h
	net/if_dl.h

I can't find these files on my IRIX5.3 systems but they do exist on my IRIX6.5 systems.
Does anyone know if there is an optional software packages I need to install to get these
files or do they have a different name under IRIX5.3?

Thanks in advance

Richard Westlake

Crystallography Dept. , Birkbeck College, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX
Tel: 020-7631-6859