Odd problem after reboot

J. H. usenetspamtrap at bigsky.net
Mon Mar 20 21:24:16 UTC 2000

>- BUT, I get the following error when I run ndc - status:
>number of zones allocated: 64

[...]
>Server IS NOT loading its configuration
>
>named.conf is where it should be (and always was) and has not changed.
>Actually nothing else has changed either as far as I can tell.

ALL of my nameservers say that.  ALL but one of my nameservers work
correctly :-).  I haven't had time to troubleshoot anything, but I run
several different versions of Redhat and Debian, and am running 8.2.2P3 or
P5 on all of them.

>This is on a RedHat 6.1 machine running bind  8.2.2-P5. Any
>suggestions????

I don't know what problem you are having (it may be related to my problem;
post is forthcoming), but I am pretty sure it is unrelated to the 'Server IS
NOT loading its configuration' line from ndc status.

Josh