Win95 machine not looking at 2nd and 3rd DNS

nobody nobody at nowhere.com
Fri Mar 10 09:40:29 UTC 2000

Delmer

I specifically don't want the internal to work as a forwarder.  We are
only allowing those users with "Internet Access", to have the ISP DSN's
in their setup, everyone else should not be able to see them.

This is a rather dumb way of stopping unauthorised users accessing the
internet, I know, but at present its the only method we have

Mark