PUBLIC DNS - Technical question

Robert Balahura balahura at email.com
Sun Mar 5 04:56:34 UTC 2000

I am using the public dns for primary and secondary dns. I have one ip
address that I want mapped to my domain name so I registered it with the
public dns service and created my own RR record.

Its not working and I wonder if someone would be so kind as to help me
out.  I've tried for many days now and I can't figure it out because I
don't have the dns knowledge.  There aren't any resources on the public
dns that are helpful and I can't access their newsgroup.

Rob