Open apology my bad.

Henri J. Schlereth henris at neandertal.org
Fri Mar 3 14:47:16 UTC 2000

I dont remember which two gentlemen directly emailed me in regards to
the suppressing duplicate notify but if I have to eat crow I might as
well do it openly.
I had a problem with suppressing duplicate notify cropping up when I
added the second slave NS. During the course of the problem I
sent in my zone files for overview. What I did out of paranoia
was to remove the upstream NS server(s) that is parking my domain.

As you can well figure out the rest my friend also has an SOA
for my domain hence the duplicte notify.

Sorry, for having wasted anyone's time and thank you

Henri