Vanishing domain

Ted Peterson ted at nicar.org
Tue Jun 20 17:11:16 UTC 2000

We are having a DNS-related problem, and I was wondering if
somebody on this list could clear-up what is happening.

The problem is that access to our nyabj.org domain seems to have
vanished from off-campus sites, but both noc.missouri.edu (our
secondary) and nicar.org (our primary) correctly resolve nyabj.org
and 128.206.183.212.  I'm wondering if there is a DNS cache
corruption somewhere.  I downloaded a new hints file from Internic
and cleared our DNS cache.  Thanks.

Regards,
   Ted

    Ted Peterson                  |  IRE/NICAR
      Webmaster                   |  http://www.ire.org
    (573) 882-2042                |  http://www.nicar.org