More then one Master Server

hostmaster hostmaster at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 13 12:27:25 UTC 2000

At the moment we has on Master Server and two Slave. Now we want extend
our Servers to two Master and four Slave (for redundant system).

Is it possibel to have more then one Master in Bind 8.2.2?? Ho goes the
synchronisation between this Masters ,and between Master -Slave.
What happen when one Master is gone?? The Slave's works with the Master
how remaining?? Is there no problem when one Master is gone
(synchronisation is'nt possible)

Is there an Manual to configure this configuration??

Thanks for more information

best regards

Roger Caspar