回复: Network Browsing Causes DNS Queries

Lee Howard faxguy at server.deanox.com
Sun Jun 4 07:06:41 UTC 2000

No.  Sorry, I disabled DNS in the Network Options rather than changing the
Registry Key.  My mistake.  If I change the enableDNS key to 0 it doesn't
happen any more.  Why would anybody ever want it to be on, though?

You're right.  That key does enable/disable netBIOS DNS usage.

Thanks.

Lee Howard
Deanox