Canonical list of error messages?

Roberto_Vazquez at schinvest.com Roberto_Vazquez at schinvest.com
Thu Jul 27 14:13:44 UTC 2000

Hi Mark,

there is a link to Andreas Salamon's DNS Resources Directory from
www.acmebw.com. There you will see:

unapproved AXFR from [132.174.19.16].36285 for "riptor.com" (acl)
CATEGORY: security
SEVERITY: notice
PAGE: 159-160
FURTHER INFO:

Indicates that your name server denied a zone transfer of the zone
riptor.com to the host at IP address 132.174.19.16 because
of a local access list.

By the way, anyone testing w2k in your intranet...? Follow the IP
address marked in your log file. Have a look at the archives from
this list.

Roberto.