server failed

Lee Howard faxguy at deanox.com
Wed Jul 19 01:13:19 UTC 2000

I learned what little I know about DNS setup from Olaf Kirch's book, The
Linux Network Administrator's Guide.  Somebody on this list bashed it as
infantile, but following it's examples, I've not had any troubles, and I
feel that I understand enough to do what I need sufficiently.  You can
download the book from linuxdoc in postscript, I think.

Lee Howard