turning off dynamic DNS updates from win2k

Janet Dueck janet at sfu.ca
Mon Jul 17 17:50:19 UTC 2000

The "register this connection..." checkbox turns off the
dynamic registration of the hostname (this works).  Even with this box
checked the domain controller continues to attempt to dynamically
register the domain name.

Janet Dueck				email: janet at sfu.ca
Operations & Technical Support		voice: (604) 291-3955
Simon Fraser University			fax:   (604) 291-4242