master&slave

Sumith Ail sumithail3 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 06:11:39 UTC 2000

Dear All,
Thanx for all the suggestions.

Presently I've already got two name servers registered
running on the same Host. ns.itintegrated.com and
ns2.itintegrated.com. This work has been done by
Alabanza. I think they are running the slave name
server on one of their systems because my zone files
are all set to master. now can if we go for another
server can I have something like ns3.itintegrated.com
and ns4.itintegrated.com to run on the same machine.

Thanx
Sumith