primary&secondary

Mark E. Drummond drummond-m at rmc.ca
Fri Jul 14 19:07:28 UTC 2000

Joseph S D Yao wrote:

> Of course, if you DON'T have a separate peer server, then you aren't
> even going to have that much "redundancy".  For what it's worth.  Many

Well that is true too! So now all we need is to rewrite the resolver
code for every platform in the world so it is smart enough to "bind" to
a server ... *lol*. Then we would be all set. Hmm ... <holy war> I
wonder how BIND will fare in the presence of DNS over LDAP?</holy war>
Actually, scratch that, you still have the problem of the client
resolver code that needs to be changed.

Mark Drummond|ICQ#19153754|mailto:mark.drummond at rmc.ca
UNIX System Administrator|Royal Military College of Canada
The Kingston Linux Users Group|http://signals.rmc.ca/klug/
Saving the World ... One CPU at a Time

Please excuse me if I am terse. I answer dozens of emails every day.