New IP address for DNS

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Jul 3 02:04:05 UTC 2000

	Update your whois entry for krynn.kevinclark.org.  The parent zone
	has bad glue.

	Mark

drugs:marka {546} % whois krynn.kevinclark.org

Whois Server Version 1.1

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Server Name: KRYNN.KEVINCLARK.ORG
   IP Address: 24.30.22.146
   Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.register.com
   Referral URL: www.register.com

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 2 Jul 00 05:09:23 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

drugs:marka {547} %

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.