Can DNS & POP3 on the same server?

Mark R. Nathan bind at nathan.net
Sun Jul 2 21:01:02 UTC 2000

Thanks DanO for the clearification.

One question I have is if the alaises you setup below are configured
and actually written in your DNS Master zone database.

How and why did you come up with the local IP class of 111.111.111.x?

Anything necessary to get sendmail to recognize these aliases using
Sendmail 8.8.8?

thanks in advance!

Mark Nathan

On 7/2/00, DanO wanted to tell me: