cannot redefine zone with only one entry

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue Jan 18 04:26:41 UTC 2000

	Are you sure you are running 8.2.2-P5?  There was a bug with symptoms
	like this in a earlier version.  Check your syslog.

	Did you do a case insensitive grep or a case sensitive grep?
	As far as named is concerned MICTRON.COM == mictron.com ==
	MiCtRoN.CoM.

	If all else fails put named.conf on a anonymous ftp server and
	I'll look at it.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com