Domain Regisrtation Problem in Japan

quentin at ppe.net quentin at ppe.net
Fri Jan 7 17:27:20 UTC 2000

Sorry if this is way off topic:
  I have been having a terrible time registering domains in the US. I
dont do enough to have the net 30 plan so I have to use the web
site. The message I keep getting is cannot save data to server. WE
have been trying for 2 weeks now.
 Is anyone else seeing this problem too or is it my lowly network?

Thanx for any reply.