.hu alert

Loic Damilaville ldamilav at club-internet.fr
Wed Feb 9 18:19:35 UTC 2000

Hello

I have noticed today that the registration rules for .hu domain names
will be 'liberalised' from 1st March 2000.

Do the HU NIC want to change its ccTLD in a '.com' one ? It seems to be.

You will find more infos here:

http://www.nic.hu/english/sajto.html

I have noticed that some of you are very interested in Worldwide Domain
names problems. I will very soon launch a mailing list devoted to these
issues, 'DNS News Worldwide' (the french edition of this mailing list
already accounts 800 subscribers)

You can subscribe here to the worldwide edition:

worlddnsnews-subscribe at eGroups.com

Please do not consider these infos as spamming. The .hu news is a REAL
and important news.

Sincerely yours

Loic Damilaville
CVFM - SOS Domaines