My DNS appears to append?

Andy Walden andy at tigerteam.net
Mon Feb 7 17:52:40 UTC 2000

Actually I realize now that nslookup adds a . to the end of any query. The
problem now boils down to I can't resolve the domain afaw.af.mil from a
specific nameserver and apparently their nameservers
(ns01.afaw.af.mil, ns01...) cannot resolve mine (mtco.com)?
Any thoughts? Thanks.

andy

Andy Walden                        Work Email: andy at mtco.com.
Network Administrator, 		   Pers Email: andy at netimagination.com.
MTCO Communications		   Phone: (800) 859-6826
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
						-Willi Wonka