HOSTING AT HOME

John Cichy john at greengator.com
Sun Dec 24 21:38:21 UTC 2000

Andrew,

I'm just finishing up with this same process, first thing you need to do
is find an ISP for braodband service that will provide you with at least
one static IP. I was forced to use DSL because cable service is
un-available. Once you get that set up go to http://www.linuxrouter.org
, this is the home of the LRP project. Take a look at their
documentation then go to  http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/ this is where you
will find distribution infor amtion and a mailing list that is extremly
helpful. After you get the router (LRP) set up you will be back here to
get bind running. Then all you to do is setup your webserver and email
server and sit back and watch the hits come in.

Have a great day...
John