Possible problem with root nameservers

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue Dec 19 22:06:49 UTC 2000

	Well if the host in question is not a nameserver, NSI's zone
	generation is not supposed to add it to any zone files.

	I was talking with Mark Kosters about this and he wanted a example
	where the database extraction was wrong.  I've forwarded this to
	him as such a example.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.