bind 9.0.1 installation failure

Mallahan, Charles (OTS-KC) Charles_Mallahan at output.net
Thu Dec 14 16:27:43 UTC 2000

		I have experienced the same results (or lack of results) on
my Redhat 6.1 system.

		Regards,

		Charles Mallahan
		Mailto: Charles_Mallahan at output.net
<mailto:Charles_Mallahan at output.net>

	NO WARRANTY
		Any material furnished by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young is
furnished on an "as is" basis. Cap Gemini Ernst & Young makes no warranties
of any kind, either expressed or implied as to any matter including, but not
limited to, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability,
exclusivity or results obtained from use of the material. Cap Gemini Ernst &
Young does not make any warranty of any kind with respect to freedom from
patent, trademark, or copyright infringement.
		This e-mail contains confidential information or information
belonging to Cap Gemini Ernst & Young and is intended solely for the
addressees.  The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying of
this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are
susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.  Cap
Gemini Ernst & Young shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or
falsified.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please
delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong
delivery and the mail deletion.