classless delegation

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Dec 8 23:12:47 UTC 2000

1. Query their nameserver(s), preferably using something that gives a
reasonably-detailed display of the response contents (e.g. "nslookup" in
debug mode, or, preferably, "dig"). You should see the relevant
NS records, which should tell you if the delegations have been updated.

2. Look at your own query logs. Is the newly-delegated nameserver
starting to get queries for the domain?

- Kevin