MX resord

Prashant Ranade pranade at gigabitwireless.com
Tue Aug 29 01:00:07 UTC 2000

Hello,
Isn't this mixing zones?? If at all you want to keep the mail server in the different
zone then I don't think that will be the only machine sitting in the new zone. and if
there are many machines in the new zone I think creating a new zone will be better to
administer... even if there are no other machines still isn't seperating zones easy
to administer rather than mixing things in the same zone file...
troubleshooting will also be easy in case you have seperate zone files
Prashant