new dns admin

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Aug 28 18:27:29 UTC 2000

As a new DNS admin, you should get the _DNS_and_BIND_ O'Reilly book.

For your immediate problem, though, you should add NS records for each subdomain, referring to the servers that will
serve the zone, e.g.

zzzzz.xxxxx.yyy.    in    ns    ns1.foo.org.
zzzzz.xxxxx.yyy.    in    ns    ns2.foo.org.

- Kevin