wildcard

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Aug 23 00:53:31 UTC 2000

I think it would be quite difficult, since it would involve changing the
low-level name-matching routines, of which I think there are multiple
variations in the BIND code.

What's the big deal with creating a wildcard at every relevant subdomain
level? How many subdomains do you have, that you'd rather mangle BIND and
break the RFC's?

- Kevin