in-addr zone file w/ 255.255.255.248 subnet help : )

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Aug 17 22:19:03 UTC 2000

The parent zone, 16.7.216.in-addr.arpa, is delegated to
ns1-appliedtheory.net, ns2-appliedtheory.net and ns3-appliedtheory.net,
but none of those nameservers exist. (I'm surprised that ARIN allowed
this). Presumably, they should be ns[123].appliedtheory.com. Perhaps you
should talk to Applied Theory about that.

reujus.com doesn't seem to exist either. Where did you get those
reujus.com names from?

- Kevin