Bind testing

McNair, Dan DMcNair at dgexchange.dg.com
Wed Aug 16 22:13:08 UTC 2000

I don't know of any suites that test BIND performance or APIs.  I am in the
same position right now, so I tried to find some test suites.  There seems
to be lots of suites to test config/zone files, but nothing to test the code
that I have hacked.  I had to write my own scripts to test my BIND hacking,
and they are far less than comprehensive.  [It sure would be nice if
ISC/Nominimum would release their internal QA tests for BIND, so that BIND
hackers could use them.  :-)]

--Dan