dns help please

Thotapalli, Ravi (Metamor) ravi.thotapalli-eds at eds.com
Fri Aug 11 22:26:10 UTC 2000

hi this is the network picture of my private network at home and i want to
go and setup a dns server on my solaris box so that i can start my own web
page. i am doing this on my personal interest and so i need some help. if i
have to setup a primary name server on my machine do i have to ask NIC for
some more domain names. I have already registered for one and the dsl
company is giving me two more.  please help

thanks
ravi

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: network.doc