Can't resolve one domain name

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Aug 11 22:56:23 UTC 2000

The domain is misconfigured. The delegation NS'es are ns3.exodus.net and
ss.intouchsurvey.com, but ns3.exodus.net doesn't know about this domain and
ss.intouchsurvey.com gives a *different* NS record -- ss.talentmap.com -- for
the zone. This mismatch can lead to deadlock conditions whenever the
"ss.talentmap.com" A record times out of the cache before the NS record does.

- Kevin