Strange Zone Errors :(

Da M. Kadre da at worldevolution.net
Thu Aug 10 06:00:00 UTC 2000

Wow, it is a little complicated to understand the internals of the
situation.

[So, if I drop the dns1 and dns2 cnames and change all entries (for NS
records in the zones and with internic) to yoda and stargate the deadlock
situation should not occur anymore.?]

Thank You for sharing you minds,
Da M. Kadre