Strange Zone Errors :(

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Aug 9 23:14:03 UTC 2000

The NS'es in your zone (yoda, stargate) -- at least tsisom.com which is the
only one I looked at -- don't match the delegation NS'es (dns1, dns2), but
I don't think that's the source of your problem, since the IP addresses do
match.

The only thing I can think of is that some sort of network problem is
occasionally preventing other nameservers from being able to talk to yours. It
looks like all (both) of your nameservers are on the same network segment. If
that segment gets congested or the WAN link to it is down temporarily, no-one
will be able to reach either server. Perhaps you should consider an off-site
slave?

- Kevin