help wanted (paid) for cais.com dns set-up

birgitt birgitt at cais.com
Fri Aug 4 16:42:36 UTC 2000

ok, I don't get my reverse dns service for my sub-C-class IP
chunk I have from cais.com via a 192 KBs SDSL line
into my home, delegated to me.

I need and want to learn to run my own dns servers and
need the ISP to cooperate with delegating reverse dns to
me. I can't get the communication between me and cais.com
come to an understanding.

Is someone willing to help me with that ? Please contact me.
I am willing to pay a set amount after successful completion
of setting up correctly my primary and secondary domain name
server and after successful delegation of reverse dns from
cais.com to me, as well as the successful switch from the former
ISP I had to cais.com. I can give details in private mail. I am
located in the Washington D.C. area.

Birgitt