How to disable record listing ?

Tal Dayan tal at zapta.com
Thu Aug 3 23:51:00 UTC 2000

Stefan, you are 100% on the mark. The information is sensitive but not too
much. We don't want
to make it too easy to extract the entire list but guessing one at a time is
not that bad.

What is the split DNS that you mention ? How do we take advantage of it ?
Also, the DNS server is behind a firewall (or we can run IPCHAINS on the DNS
server
it self), does this help ?

On a related subject, we are looking for an alternative secondary DNS
service that will block
list access. Anybody can recommend a reliable and reasonably priced service
?

Thanks,

Tal