slave server

muheeb muheeb at sahara.com.sa
Thu Aug 31 07:20:32 UTC 2000

I am facing this problem,

I have Bind 4.x running on NT. Primary and secondary on a different NT box.

the zone folder in the primary contains more zone files (db.xxxx) then the secondary.

When I force a zone transfer to see if the secondary is having all the db (zone files) for all my hosting domains, I found out that the secondary is missing some of the domains even though named.boot has the complete list of domains and everything.

Any ideas, has any one faced a similar problem, where the secondary DNS doesn't an updated zone files.!!

muheeb