DDNS and A records not being scavenged

Haiyan Li haiyli at indiana.edu
Tue Apr 11 00:27:03 UTC 2000

Hi,

We have a Dynamic DNS server setup for a test Domain, run Bind 8.2.2 on
DEC OSF.1/Digital.

And I want to know how to configure the  DNS server to "scavenge" and
delete outdated A records for the test domain and all the child
domains, the term is "scavenge" for the Windows2000 Dynamic DNS
server. I searched the list and can't find any help.

Thanks,
Haiyan