bad referral errors scrolling across the screen

fred at usd253.kansas.net fred at usd253.kansas.net
Thu Apr 6 19:51:21 UTC 2000

I am having a terrible time with bad referral errors. I have read
through the posts and can not find a problem like mine. I am running
Bind 4.97 on Linux. My box is: mybox.myisp.net

I have errors scrolling off my screen constantly:

Apr 6 15:19:57 named[2854]: bad referral (net !<)
Apr 6 15:19:57 named[2854]: bad referral (NET !<)
Apr 6 15:19:57 named[2854]: bad referral (MYISP.NET !<)

I get all 3 of these scrolling off my screen nonstop. My ISP is at a
loss why and I don't have a great grasp of Bind. I do know based on the
posts that I read that I should have something after the !<.
Like (com !< msnbc.COM)

Any ideas?? thanks!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.