authoritive??!??

Brad bradk at aulink.net
Tue Apr 4 06:14:21 UTC 2000

I have a small problem....I am getting feedback from a site that is saying
my nameserver is not authoritive for the domain.....here is the first few
lines minus the timout figures....

aulink.net.             IN      SOA     name.aulink.net. admin.aulink.net.
aulink.net.             IN      NS      name.aulink.net.
                                        A       203.42.220.209

 Can anyone help me out? Should the bit after the SOA be changed to just
aulink.net instead of name.aulink.net (the nameservers hostname)
 I did have it that way actually but still got reports that it was wrong,
although it has only been from this one site...
 any help much appreciated
Brad