Hi

Luz Lopez viaris at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:06:38 UTC 1999

Hi all, I am newin the list and worwing whith BIND

I have installed Bind version 8.1, however I have problems, The DNS runs
well but it falls, I see the messages of error in messagge and appears the
following messages:

Sep 19 12:51:59 ns named[369]: Zone "example.com" (file db.ni): No default
TTL set using SOA minimum instead
Sep 19 12:51:59 ns named[369]: db.ni:84: data "ns.uu.net" outside zone "ni"
(ignored)

I check my DB files y Believe thats Well, an example of my SOA is:

@       IN      SOA     ns.example.com  root.ns.example.com
                (
                 1999091901     ; ano|mes|dia|version
                 3H             ; Refresh every 3 hours