Probelem with the clients - MICHAEL VOIGHT COMMENT

Rick Williams rick at aicon.net
Tue Sep 14 19:01:36 UTC 1999

Except for the 6 month comment, I wasn't aiming this directly at you. I was just
stating what have seen on the half dozen or so mail lists I belong to. I do see that
attitude quite frequently from a LOT of people on a lot of lists, not just this one.
My apologies, if you felt I was speaking directly about you.

Rick

--
Rick Williams
SysAdmin