"NOTIFY for non-secondary name" HELP?

Gambit32 k3tf at SPAMFREE.maristb.marist.edu
Mon Sep 6 23:17:41 UTC 1999

IThe stub zone for wolf.synack.org was made so he could work on it and
make changes without coming to me first (i own synack.org), then he
set me up as his secondary.  I made the necessary changes in
/etc/named.conf for that, but it doesnt seem to be doing anything
useful.