Cable Modem NIC causes DNS problem........ N E Ideas

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Mon Sep 6 06:25:48 UTC 1999

I'm a little confused.
However, I don't see what this has to do with DNS.
Is this machine the DNS server or are you trying to reach a DNS server?
If the latter is true, then it is definitely not a DNS problem.

Are you saying you have two NIC's on the same subnet?
What are you trying to accomplish? What did Comcast say? You said they
support Dual Nics.  Can you get anywhere by ip address?

Michael