please someone im loosing it

Steve Steven19 at home.com
Thu Oct 28 01:49:42 UTC 1999

Hello:

I think I have done flipped! I am very familiar with the NT4 dns server and
never have any problems with running it.
I got the idea that I would switch to BIND so that I could feel the power of
real dns & have more options for security and DDSN. anyway to make a long
story short I have all teh RR configured correctly from what I can see but
for some reason I can not get the MX part to work no matter what I try no
one can send mail to my domain. I have the book DNS & BIND and that is what
I went by to set it up. I am using the 4.9.7 from the drcoffsite site if
that helps to resolve anything. If someone could plzzzzzzzz help me I would
apreciate it I am so close to having it right.
--
Steve Hagerman
Admin at bestdeals4u.net
http://www.bestdeals4u.net