Sometimes it doesn't pay to be Mr. DNS

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Mon Oct 25 18:01:53 UTC 1999

> Okay, it never pays, because it's a free service, but sometimes it sucks
> more than others.
... [vulgarity nanny omits]
> Someone remind me why we do this again?
>
> cricket

Because those doing it are Starry-Eyed Altruists out to help everyone
and make the ['Net] world a better place?

Because those doing it can't stand seeing anybody out there Doing It
the Wrong Way, and feel a compulsion to educate as much as possible?

Because what is lost on the single item is made up in volume?

;-)

I don't know.  But I think there must be some finding it helpful, 'cuz
they keep coming back for more!

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B