mail problem

S0LARlSTEK at aol.com S0LARlSTEK at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 21:22:40 UTC 1999

Is this a correct configuratin for a zone file (.db file) if the name of my
mail server is web60.websgt.net.

;
; db.gtreseller.net
; $Id$
;
@  IN  SOA  web60.websgt.net. webmaster.websgt.net. (
                        1999100702      ; serial - yyyymmddhh
                        28800           ; refresh after 8 hours
                        3600            ; retry after 1 hour
                        604800          ; expire after 1 week
                        86400 )         ; minimum TTL - 1 day

; Name Servers
                IN  NS  ns1.websgt.net.
                IN  NS  ns2.jtinternet.com.

;
gtreseller.net.          IN  MX          10 web60.websgt.net.
localhost                IN  A           127.0.0.1
gtreseller.net.          IN  A           216.32.58.62
www.gtreseller.net.      IN  A           216.32.58.62

Could the fact that my SOA records are not the same as my primary DNS be a
problem, or cause problems with email.  I am having problems sending mail to
yahoo.com, earthlink.net and many other places.  Although can send to UIA.NET
and AOL.COM

Greg