FAO: Barry Margolin

Marc Redmile-Gordon marc at carsplus.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 11:25:38 UTC 1999

Thanks Barry,

That would explain a few "funnies" !

But...
Don't I at least need one entry for their server to get the names of all the
other hosts ?

Or do I have to telnet using their IP address ?

OR, can I use my /etc/hosts file for the "first point of contact" name
translation for the remote sites ... ? ( in conjunction with DNS )

I WISH I knew more !

Best regards,
Marc.

news:lEJU3.16$u3.1118 at burlma1-snr2...