Network Solutions Not Responding?

Ron Risley ron at risley.net
Sun Nov 7 03:15:01 UTC 1999

I have been trying to change my domain name servers since early October. I
get nothing but automated replies from Network Solutions, and no updates
to the database. All of my emailed requests for assistance have been
ignored. Their fax machine doesn't even answer the phone.

I wish I could get paid $35 per entry per year to maintain a simple flat
data base, and then not have to perform.

Thankfully, there is competition in the offing.

--
Ron Risley
ron at risley.net
http://risley.net